PSA Generation Equipment
Features of the plant -
- Full Automation All systems are designed for unattended operation and automatic Oxygen demand adjustment.
- Lower Space Requirement and Short installation period: The design and Instrumentation makes the plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated and supplied from factory. Installation is very easy and convenient.
- Fast Start-up: Start-up time is about 30 minutes to get desired Oxygen purity. So these units can be switched ON & OFF as per Oxygen demand changes.
- High Reliability Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Oxygen purity. Plant availability time is better than 99% always.
- Molecular Sieves Life: Expected Molecular sieves life is more than 10-years i.e. whole life time of Oxygen plant. So no replacement costs.
A flow meter is an instrument used to measure linear, nonlinear, mass or volumetric flow rate of a liquid or a gas. Selecting a Flow Meter The basis of good flow meter selection is a clear understanding of the requirements of the particular application. Therefore, time should be invested in fully evaluating the nature of the process fluid and of the overall installation.
Here are some key questions which need to answered before selecting a flow meter:
- What is the fluid being measured by the flow meter or flow meters (air,water,etc…)?
- Do you require rate measurement and/or totalization from the flow meter?
- If the liquid is not water, what viscosity is the liquid?
- Is the fluid clean?
- Do you require a local display on the flow meter or do you need an electronic signal output?
- What is the minimum and maximum flow rate for the flow meter?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- Is the fluid chemically compatible with the flow meter wetted parts?
- If this is a process application, what is the size of the pipe?
A refrigerated air dryer is the most commonly used. type of compressed air dryer for most plant applications for the drying of plant air and other utility gases like hydrogen gas, nitrogen drying etc. where a dew point of (+2) Deg. C. at line pressure i.e. (-22 )Deg. C. at atmospheric pressure) is an acceptable norm. As much as 2300 gallons of moisture can be removed from a100 cfm pneumatic system operating at 100 psi in 12 months of 3 shift operation, moisture which without a refrigerant air dryer, would have passed through the delicate pneumatic equipments & instruments
- Refrigeration Compressor
- Refrigerant Condenser
- Electric Fan 4.Liquid Receiver
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Air -to- Air heat Exchanger
- Freon -to- Air Heat Exchanger
- Centrifugal Condensate Separator
- Moisture Removal Filter
- By-Pass Valve
- Automatic Condensate Trap i. e. auto drain
- Press for Fan (AC only )
Level controller maintaining a particular level in the generator. If the level is above normal, water can enter the carbide hop.
Acetone pump is supplied along with the plant for charging acetone in cylinders.
Automatic controls of acetylene generator:
- Temperature cum water inlet control.
- High temperature alarm.
- Level cum slurry discharge control.
- Level alarm.
- Pressure controls.
- Control of high temperature.
- Control of high level.
This equipment has a vertical vessel filled with a level gauge and water make-up line. A particular as marked on the level indicator has to be maintained. The ammonia scrubber all the water soluble impurities like ammonia.
Acetylene is generated as a result of the chemical reaction between the calcium carbide and water. The by-product calcium hydroxide is discharged automatically from the generator. Acetylene gas burns along with oxygen as a cutting & welding torch and it provides the highest temperature of any known oxygen gas mixture.
The high pressure dryer consists of three columns. The first column is filled with packing to avoid any void and for proper mixing and the second and third are filled with anhydrous calcium chloride.
The acetylene gas manifold consists of two headers fitted with non-return valves, one flash back arrestors, pressure gauge and manual isolation valves.
Universal Industrial Plants Manufacturing Co.(P) Ltd.
Mr. Sanjiv Agrawal
Okhla Industrial Area,
New Delhi -
© Universal Industrial Plants Manufacturing Co.(P) Ltd.. All Rights Reserved
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited