Liquid Oxygen-Nitrogen Tank
Universal Boschi cryogenic liquid nitrogen systems/oxygen plant are available in size from 50 m³/hr (70 liter/hour) to 500 cum/hr (700 liters/hour) capacity. It is safe and efficient to operate and the oxygen confirms to North American and European Pharma copia and standards. The output of LIQUID OXYGEN can be stored in a liquid oxygen tank. Liquid Nitrogen can be available as a by product simultaneously upto 99.999% (PPM GRADE) purity. The plant is extremely versatile and all the possible product variants are possible you can either take 100% Liquid oxygen out put or 50% Liquid oxygen output directly into cylinders or 50% Liquid oxygen and 50% Liquid nitrogen.
Liquid Oxygen-Nitrogen Tank
The process skid performs the majority of work. It comprises of the following components
- After Cooler with Tank: Air coils with M.S. Tank to cool air after the Air Compressor
- Nitrogen Cooler with Tank: Air coils in two separate chambers in tank to Provides extra cooling by waste nitrogen
- Moisture Separator (Purger): It consists of pressure vessels with drain valves for removing condensate from the process air at regular intervals of time. Two Nos. are provided.
- Chilling Unit with Freon Unit: This consists of shell and tube type system. The air is chilled by Freon evaporative coils or by the evaporative cooling of Nitrogen optionally. This system cools the process air to 12°C which is necessary for removal of moisture from the process air.
- Oil Absorber filled with Alumina: It consists of vessel packed with alumina balls with special filters at inlet and outlet. This is used to remove any oil traces from the process air. Type :Alumina G-80
- Molecular Sieve Battery on skid: Complete with 2 nos. vessels, Reactivation heater complete with Molecular Sieve designed for process skid mounting.
- Defrost Heater: Consist of heating coils and heating element 5 kW
- Gas/Air Lines as per standard Layout on skid/platform: All pipelines for process air, Nitrogen and Oxygen line, HP line upto manifold along with short bend, elbow, socket and other necessary fitting as per our standard layout drawing.
- Water Pump: For circulation of water to Hot and Cold well. Centrifugal pump – Mono Block Type.
- Drain Manifold complete with Ball Valves for draining moisture: Interconnecting lines from all equipments and moisture separator connected to a common drain manifold with high pressure ball valves with common outlet mounted on the skid for very easy and single point operation.
Universal Industrial Plants Manufacturing Co.(P) Ltd.
Mr. Sanjiv Agrawal
Okhla Industrial Area,
New Delhi -
© Universal Industrial Plants Manufacturing Co.(P) Ltd.. All Rights Reserved
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited